Please check out that Spring 2015 Newsletter.
- Straighten Up Canada (is about a FREE APP from the Canadian Chiropractic Association)
- Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome
- Bike Fit Basics
- Spring Tips
For more newsletters, go here.
Thanks for continuing to follow this blog. As always, if you wish to subscribe/unsubscribe there is a link on this webpage that will allow you to do that.
The Winter 2014 Newsletter is available for your reading pleasure. 🙂
The articles are on the following topics:
A 2012 U.S. study revealed patients receiving #chiropractic treatment combined with exercise for chronic neck pain were twice as likely to become pain-free than those receiving medication. #DrReena #HandsOnHealth
http://annals.org/article.aspx?articleid=1033256 (From the Annals of Internal Medicine, January 3, 2012)
The FALL NEWSLETTER is now posted on the website!!
* Fall Yard Work: Protect Your Back
* Cold & Flu Prevention
* Chef’s Corner: Healthy Peanut Butter Chocolate Cups
Please remember in accordance to the new antispam laws, if you do not wish to recieve updates of posts, please unfollow the blog, or unsubscribe to the newsletters via WordPress.
The SUMMER 2014 Newsletter is out!! Read about:
1. Rotator cuff injury
2. Golfer’s Elbow: Conservative Management
3. Kinesio Tape – What are those colourful patterns?
4. Product Spotlight – Endura.from Metagenics
For more information please visit http://www.HandsOnHealthChiropractic.ca